The first four were: West Cannock No.1 Colliery, West Cannock No.2 Colliery (First site), West Cannock No.2 Colliery (Originally No.4), and West Cannock No.3 Colliery.
Messenger 0-6-0ST Manning Wardle 166/1865. Bought from Cannock & Rugeley Colliery Co. circa 1914. Loaned to the War Department Cannock Chase Military Railway circa 1915, returned circa 1918 and scrapped in 1922.
Stafford 0-6-0T Hudswell Clark 319/1889. Bought from T.W.Wood, Dealer 1915.. Still at Hednesford 1957, since scrapped.
Topham 0-6-0ST W. Bagnall 2193/1922. Acquired new. Transferred to West Cannock 1955. Still there 1957.
Update with thanks to Andrew Civil:
Topham was transferred to Foxfield Railway in 1973 and perfomed well there until 1987 where it went to the North Downs Railway and now resides in a thousand bits at the Spa valley Railway.Have tried to bring her home but no go yet.
We have a 4mm model of ‘Topham’ in the museum, by Peter Stamper.