Rather sketchy information about the locomotives at the Coppy Pit, Walsall Wood, and only one photograph.
Countess of Essex 0-4-0ST Beyer Peacock 1148/1872. Originally George Meakin & Son, contractor, LNWR Willesden to Kings Langley widening contract, 1871 – 1875; for sale /1874 To Walsall Wood circa 1881. To Pelsall Colliery by 1894
Cannock Wood 0-6-0ST Built by the Lilleshall Company, 1870. Acquired new by the Cannock & Rugeley Colliery Co. Sold to Walsall Wood coll 1882. Scrapped circa 1890.
Pelsall 0-6-0T Built by John Smith of Coven, circa 1865. Ex Pelsall Iron & Coal Co. Ltd. by 1893. Scrapped circa 1918.
Victor 0-6-0T Built by John Smith of Coven, circa 1865. Returned from J. Freakley and Co. Ltd. by 1920. Since scrapped.
No.5 Lord Kitchener 0-6-0ST Kitson 5158/1915. Acquired new. Still at Walsall Wood in 1962, since scrapped.
No.6 Lord French 0-6-0ST Kitson 5171/1916. Acquired new. Scrapped at Walsall Wood 1948.