Model Railway Exhibitions
• Telford Railway Modellers Group – Model Railway Exhibition 2013
• Sat 4th October 2014
• Blessed Robert Johnson Catholic College, Apley Avenue, Wellington, Telford, Shropshire TF1 3DY
OPENING TIMES: SAT 10am – 4pm
ADMISSION: Adults £4.00 Children £2.00 Family £10.00
Our club exhibition featuring model railways from ‘N’ to ‘O’.
L:13 T:4 CS Md
• Mickleover Model Railway Group – Mickleover Model Railway Exhibition
• Sat 4th October 2014 – Sun 5th October 2014
• Mickleover Community Centre, Uttoxeter Road, Mickleover, Derby, Derbyshire DE3 0DA
OPENING TIMES: SAT 10.00am – 5.00pm SUN 10.00am – 4.30pm
ADMISSION: Adults £3.00 Concessions £2.00 Children £2.00 Family £8.00
Come and help us celebrate the 50th exhibition to be held in Mickleover (Derby). The first shows were run by St Johns Church for fundraising which led to the development of the Club. After using a number of venues we are now settled at Mickleover Community Centre which also enables us to open our Clubrooms where others layouts will be displayed, including ‘Duffield’. Our well known exhibition layout ‘Farkham’ will also be displayed in the main hall.
L:10 T:3 CS Md
• Cradley Heath MRC – First Model Railway Exhibition
• Sat 18th October 2014
• Cradley Heath Community Centre, Reddal Hill Road, Cradley Heath, West Midlands B64 5jg, Reddal Hill Road, Cradley Heath, West Midlands B64 5jg, West Midlands B64 5JG
OPENING TIMES: 10.00am- 5.00pm
ADMISSION: Adults £4.00 Concessions £4.00 Children £3.00 Family £10.00
Following on from our very successful 1st Cradley heath model railway club, we present our 2nd annual exhibition,
L:12 T:6 Md
• Wonderful World of Trains & Planes – N Gauge Super Sunday
• Sun 19th October 2014
• Wonderful World of Trains & Planes, 3 Mary Ann Street, Birmingham, West Midlands B3 1BG
OPENING TIMES: 10am – 5pm
ADMISSION: Adults £5.95 Concessions £4.50 Children £3.75 Family £13.95
N-gauge modellers have a Super-Sunday in which to celebrate their passion, when Wonderful World of Trains & Planes joins forces with the West Midlands N Gauge Club to host a special day dedicated to N gauge layouts. A dozen or more layouts will be running on the day, Sunday 19th October, from 10am to 5pm, with several UK-themed layouts, as well as some depicting Germany, France and the USA. and range in width from 2 feet to a hugely impressive 10 feet.
N-gauge modellers have a Super-Sunday in which to celebrate their passion, when Wonderful World of Trains & Planes joins forces with the West Midlands N Gauge Club to host a special day dedicated to N gauge layouts.
A dozen or more layouts will be running on the day, Sunday 19th October, from 10am to 5pm, with several UK-themed layouts, as well as some depicting Germany, France and the USA. and range in width from 2 feet to a hugely impressive 10 feet.
The modellers of each layout will be on hand to operate and discuss, but this is a rare opportunity to get all these N gauge layouts together and one enthusiasts will not want to miss.
Other modellers with N (Or smaller) gauge layouts are also welcome to contact the show if they would like to join in. Just get in touch.
Visitors on the day also have full access to the three floors of layouts at WWTP, a permanent venue that opened in June just off St Paul’s Square in Birmingham. These include layouts featuring Canada, France, Germany and UK, together with others in the construction stage. Other layouts and presentations feature the Royal Train, the Orient Express
Professional flight simulators and a four-car race track are also part of the overall experience. There is also a coffee shop and retail store.
On-street parking is free on Sundays in the area and there is also a 1000-space car park at the end of the road which charges £3 for the entire day.
CONTACT: 0121 227 4000
• Birmingham Model Railway Club – Exhibition
• Sat 25th October 2014
• Arden Hall, Water Orton RD, Birmingham, West Midlands B36 9HB
OPENING TIMES: 10am – 4.0pm
ADMISSION: Adults £3.00 Concessions £3.00 Children £1.50 Family £8.00
Birmingham Model railway Club Annual Exhibition
L:16 T:8 CS Md
• Hinckley Carnival Committee – Hinckley Model Railway Display & Swap Meet
• Sat 25th October 2014
• St Peters RC Church Hall, London Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 1LW
OPENING TIMES: 10am TILL 4pm
ADMISSION: Adults £2.00
This is the first time an event of this type has been held i.e Model Railway Display & Swap Meet. The venue consists of 2 large halls and large car park. We are appealing for traders and people who have model railways to contact us if they would like to attend. Money raised will go to Church & Hinckley Carnival to help fund next years Carnival which raises money for local charities. Children accompanied by adult will have free admission