Dübs and Co.
Dübs & Co. was a locomotive works in Glasgow, Scotland, founded by Henry Dubs in 1863. In 1903 it became part of the North British Locomotive Company
Locomotives built by Dübs & Co. are still in existence today. Eleven of these are locomotives built for the New Zealand Railways Department but numerous others are extant in South Africa and the Isle of Man.Dubs & Co0-4-0CT 4101-1901
For many years the last surviving industrial example of this manufacturer could be found at Shelton Iron & Steel Works, Staffordshire. The plate-steel jib only moves in the horizontal plane.